This 'blog has moved! The new address of the Multnomah Villager is where it should have been all along, at www.multnomahvillager.com. I have moved the blog off of Blogspot and into Wordpress and addeed some new structure and category features. Please come see me there and I hope you keep reading. Thanks for all the visits, comments and everything else through the last year. I will continue to post here as well as on the new site for a month or two, but it's time to update your links. Click here to visit the new site and here is the new RSS Feed address.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Pam's capable hands


Massage time on Saturday morning! I dropped into Multnomah Village Massage for a rub from Pam Alexander. I've been going to see Pam for more than four years now, back before she was Pam Alexander, in fact. Both Mrs. V and I try to drop in on a semi-regular basis, as funds allow.

She's got a nice two-room office suite on the main floor of that office building next to the (recently remodeled) bento place just as you're coming into the village on Capitol (from the NE). In the past, and during the week - there can be some sounds from other people walking around on the second floor, so if that sort of thing annoys you, consider yourself warned. This saturday's session was blissfully quiet, however.

One of the cool things about going to Pam for massages is that she has this motorized massage table, which can be raised and lowered as needed. I can't even tell you how mnay massages I and Mrs. V have gotten, all over the US and beyond, and I have never seen another table like this one. It's cool. Oh another thing - Pam uses lotion I think, instead of oil - which seems to leave a person somewhat less "lubed up" after the rub.

Multnomah Village has something like 900 massage therapists, we've been to a few, but Pam's our regular date. She's pretty popular, so make an appointment well in advance.

Pam's website, with prices and phone number

Labels: