This 'blog has moved! The new address of the Multnomah Villager is where it should have been all along, at www.multnomahvillager.com. I have moved the blog off of Blogspot and into Wordpress and addeed some new structure and category features. Please come see me there and I hope you keep reading. Thanks for all the visits, comments and everything else through the last year. I will continue to post here as well as on the new site for a month or two, but it's time to update your links. Click here to visit the new site and here is the new RSS Feed address.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Multnomah Village Yahoo! Group

So I just got this email from someone who is looking for an online forum in which to discuss some issues she's having in her part of the neighborhood. Issues with shady characters and potential crime. So this has led me to admit that I've been remiss in mentioning that there is a Yahoo! Group for the Village online at well, Yahoo! groups.

I am not involved in this group, although I have joined now, even though this was mentioned like 4 months ago at the neighborhood association meeting. I am just not really into the whole Yahoo! group thing. Not sure if this will help the sender of this email - I suspect that posting the contact information for our nieghborhood's police officer would be more useful. That will have to come later, I'm at the office and left his card at home.

So if you're into the Yahoo! groups thing and you want to talk about the Village, go join up.

Labels: