This 'blog has moved! The new address of the Multnomah Villager is where it should have been all along, at www.multnomahvillager.com. I have moved the blog off of Blogspot and into Wordpress and addeed some new structure and category features. Please come see me there and I hope you keep reading. Thanks for all the visits, comments and everything else through the last year. I will continue to post here as well as on the new site for a month or two, but it's time to update your links. Click here to visit the new site and here is the new RSS Feed address.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hmmm. The Lucky Lab sounds good to me too....

Here's a link to a nice post about a local resident's recent trip to the Lucky Lab here in the Village.
I drove to the 'Lucky Lab West' at 7675 SW Capitol Hwy, scurried through the dark and rainy parking lot and into the brewpub. Unlike the bento and sandwich staples served at their other two locations, the Public House serves pizza. So I ordered a couple of slices and a pint, and sat down at one of the many open tables.
The Full Post is here...

The story of how I stumbled upon this post is long and convoluted, anyway, I thought it was a nice writeup so I'm linking it here.

Labels: ,