This 'blog has moved! The new address of the Multnomah Villager is where it should have been all along, at www.multnomahvillager.com. I have moved the blog off of Blogspot and into Wordpress and addeed some new structure and category features. Please come see me there and I hope you keep reading. Thanks for all the visits, comments and everything else through the last year. I will continue to post here as well as on the new site for a month or two, but it's time to update your links. Click here to visit the new site and here is the new RSS Feed address.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Some site maintenance

I have decided that I don't have it in me just yet to switch from Blogger to Movable Type. Howevder, I really want to use categories. Yesterday, I began experimenting with del.icio.us, since this blog is tagged there already.

I am currently going through and tagging all of my previous posts, and organizing the tags by category. This should make finding specific posts about say, Marco's Cafe, easier for the casual reader. After I'm done with this, I'll integrate the tags links into the main blog page (maybe). Either way there will be a prominent link directing readers to the del.icio.us page for this site.

Thanks for all the hits, and your comments, this continues to be fun. I have some cool ideas that I'll post over the next couple of weeks. Keep reading, especially all you out of town folks! Glad I can help you stay connected.

Oh, here's the in-progress del.icio.us page: http://del.icio.us/the_Villager