This 'blog has moved! The new address of the Multnomah Villager is where it should have been all along, at www.multnomahvillager.com. I have moved the blog off of Blogspot and into Wordpress and addeed some new structure and category features. Please come see me there and I hope you keep reading. Thanks for all the visits, comments and everything else through the last year. I will continue to post here as well as on the new site for a month or two, but it's time to update your links. Click here to visit the new site and here is the new RSS Feed address.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fusion Cut and Color's New Website

So I discovered Fusion Cut and Color's new website this morning. It's very nice, and well designed by an outfit called Digit13.

I've had both Tamara and Adrienne cut my hair in the past and although the Villager is pretty low maintenance when it comes to hair cutting (for instance, I get "cut" instead of "styled") I should visit Fusion again soon, like today if possible.

Stop by the website, but stop by the shop and get a cut or something - Fusion is a great, friendly asset to the Village!