This 'blog has moved! The new address of the Multnomah Villager is where it should have been all along, at www.multnomahvillager.com. I have moved the blog off of Blogspot and into Wordpress and addeed some new structure and category features. Please come see me there and I hope you keep reading. Thanks for all the visits, comments and everything else through the last year. I will continue to post here as well as on the new site for a month or two, but it's time to update your links. Click here to visit the new site and here is the new RSS Feed address.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Now that's a lot of beer....

You know, I haven't been to John's Market Place in a while, since Mrs. V usually is the one to stop in there... So I drop by on Thursday morning to grab a bottle of wine, and I was floored by the sheer volume of different beers they've got in there. Now I know that John's has an incredible wine selection, and I konw that they're known for their selection of beers, but I was not prepared for the veritable MAZE of shelved beers from every conceivable point of origin. And while putting up this post I was also surprised to discover that John's has a website. You can visit the site at johnsmarketplace.com, but better yet just drop by for a bottle of something-or-other. But don't go if you're really thirsty, or you might leave broke.

Labels: ,