This 'blog has moved! The new address of the Multnomah Villager is where it should have been all along, at www.multnomahvillager.com. I have moved the blog off of Blogspot and into Wordpress and addeed some new structure and category features. Please come see me there and I hope you keep reading. Thanks for all the visits, comments and everything else through the last year. I will continue to post here as well as on the new site for a month or two, but it's time to update your links. Click here to visit the new site and here is the new RSS Feed address.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hmmm... Traffic lights?


So I'm driving home from work the other day and I notice this pair of coiled wires above the intersection of Capitol Hwy & Canby & 31st, right in front of the Bento Hut and Village Rugs. See 'em? Sure looks to me like they're going to be putting in traffic lights, which might not be a bad idea considering the upcoming Multnomah Village Lofts on 31st.

That intersection of Canby and Capitol is a pain if you're coming up onto Capitol, which we do pretty much every day since it's the easierst way to get back to the Village from Fred Meyer or Safeway.

Maybe just a lighted crosswalk sign? Either would be fine. Anyone got the scoop?

Labels: , ,