This 'blog has moved! The new address of the Multnomah Villager is where it should have been all along, at www.multnomahvillager.com. I have moved the blog off of Blogspot and into Wordpress and addeed some new structure and category features. Please come see me there and I hope you keep reading. Thanks for all the visits, comments and everything else through the last year. I will continue to post here as well as on the new site for a month or two, but it's time to update your links. Click here to visit the new site and here is the new RSS Feed address.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Wilson High School Tree Recycling

I meant to post about this BEFORE Christmas, but you know how it is this time of year.... Daniel Ronan, of Students for Environmental Action at Wilson High, emailed to remind me that Wilson is recycling Christmas trees to raise money for general beautification work on the Wilson campus. They will come and pick up your tree for $10. Now, due to my lax holiday posting schedule, we've already missed our chance to reserve a time for this weekend, but you can request a pickup NEXT Saturday (that'd be the 6th) as long as you make your request no later than this Wednesday (the 3rd). Fill out an online form to reuqest a pickup!

Link to the form is here....

Thanks Daniel.

In other sanitation news, trash pickups are ONE DAY LATER both this week and next week because of the holidays. From the looks of my street, I'm one of the few that got this memo - which came in the form of a pre-recorded phone call this year.

Labels: ,