This 'blog has moved! The new address of the Multnomah Villager is where it should have been all along, at www.multnomahvillager.com. I have moved the blog off of Blogspot and into Wordpress and addeed some new structure and category features. Please come see me there and I hope you keep reading. Thanks for all the visits, comments and everything else through the last year. I will continue to post here as well as on the new site for a month or two, but it's time to update your links. Click here to visit the new site and here is the new RSS Feed address.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Hey! We're listed!

So, as you may or may not have noticed, provided anyone has read more than one entry on this 'blog - I link to the Wikipedia for definitions and biographies. Well, thanks to my Sitemeter, I found out this morning that Multnomah Village has an entry in the Wikipedia! Nothing you don't know, but still pretty cool.

Multnomah Village Wikipedia entry

In other linking news, a 'blog called Disc Golf Craze has picked up my entry about the Portland Luncthime Disc Golf Course from last week.

That's enough of that for now. Time to go out and do something I can post about.