This 'blog has moved! The new address of the Multnomah Villager is where it should have been all along, at www.multnomahvillager.com. I have moved the blog off of Blogspot and into Wordpress and addeed some new structure and category features. Please come see me there and I hope you keep reading. Thanks for all the visits, comments and everything else through the last year. I will continue to post here as well as on the new site for a month or two, but it's time to update your links. Click here to visit the new site and here is the new RSS Feed address.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Celebrity night at Acapulco's

So, I noticed Brian Grant's car as I was driving through the Village tonight. Looked like he was hanging out in Acapulco's Southwest Gold, chowing down on some Mexican food. The car in question is a silver Ferrari F360 which is quite nice. We've spotted it before, down in Fulton outside that French restaurant. For the record, BG's got his iPod hooked up inside.

Mrs V was very.upset. to hear that the Blazers were unable to come to terms with Brian Grant, one of our favorite players from the post-Drexler era to be sure. Yes, I am one of those Portlanders who does not approve of the recent Blazers and longs for the days of Clyde, Terry, Duck, Jerome and the "good old guys".