This 'blog has moved! The new address of the Multnomah Villager is where it should have been all along, at www.multnomahvillager.com. I have moved the blog off of Blogspot and into Wordpress and addeed some new structure and category features. Please come see me there and I hope you keep reading. Thanks for all the visits, comments and everything else through the last year. I will continue to post here as well as on the new site for a month or two, but it's time to update your links. Click here to visit the new site and here is the new RSS Feed address.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Five Questions: Pamela Alexander

Today, our five questions are answered by Pamela Alexander, of Multnomah Village Massage.
  1. How long have your business been in Multnomah Village?
    I opened Multnomah Village Massage in May 2000. 5+ years.

  2. Why did you decide to locate your business to the Village?
    I had been practicing massage for a day spa in Beaverton and was looking to get closer to Portland but not downtown exactly. During my senior year at Lewis and Clark College I worked at Annie Blooms. I remember the village feeling very cozy and looked to return to this in opening up my own massage space.

  3. What would you like to see in the Village that we DON'T have?
    My husband Kyle wants to put in his request for a "Brew-n-View." (Like the Bagdad or Clinton Street) And a mascot!

  4. What do you think is the biggest challenge facing our neighborhood?
    Keeping the cozy village feel amidst all the growth.

  5. What is your favorite thing, or favorite place in Multnomah?
    Multnomah Village Massage of course! Oh and I am fond of upper Gabriel Park on the backside of the Village.

My previous post about one of my recent visits to Pam is here