This 'blog has moved! The new address of the Multnomah Villager is where it should have been all along, at www.multnomahvillager.com. I have moved the blog off of Blogspot and into Wordpress and addeed some new structure and category features. Please come see me there and I hope you keep reading. Thanks for all the visits, comments and everything else through the last year. I will continue to post here as well as on the new site for a month or two, but it's time to update your links. Click here to visit the new site and here is the new RSS Feed address.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Back in the land of the short-haired

Yes, well the hair is short again now, thanks to Tamara at Fusion Cut and Color. Despite my ongoing infatuation with Barb at Vis a Vis, over at Bertha Station, I pretty much had to stop into to Fusion this time, since we've been exchanging some emails lately, and also, they could get me in. Great haircut as always, and a good conversation after I "outted" myself as the Villager to Tamara.

Hopefully she wasn't expecting me to be dashing and mysterious.

One tidbit from our conversation is that the new shoestore that has been getting local newspaper press lately is going into the new building across from Fusion, which I have been referring to as the Multnomah Village Post World Headquarters (TM), since they will be there also. This subject led us to wonder what ever happened to that four-story building that was going to occupy the empty space along the Village main drag? Anyone?

Ok well, thanks Tamara! your cut was well-reviewed by Mrs. V. See you again sometime...