This 'blog has moved! The new address of the Multnomah Villager is where it should have been all along, at www.multnomahvillager.com. I have moved the blog off of Blogspot and into Wordpress and addeed some new structure and category features. Please come see me there and I hope you keep reading. Thanks for all the visits, comments and everything else through the last year. I will continue to post here as well as on the new site for a month or two, but it's time to update your links. Click here to visit the new site and here is the new RSS Feed address.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Multnomah Days is coming up soon!

OK, I was going to make my post about Multnomah Days, but really - I have nothing to add to the excellent writeup already available at the Southwest Community Connection. Have I mentioned lately what a great job Jessie does covering our area?

So anyway - Multnomah Days is next weekend. No that does not mean this weekend (which is the next occuring weekend), it means the weekend of the 19th. This whole "this weekend" versus "next weekend" discussion is a long standing sematics argument in my family, which obviously has struck a chord in me, since I'm on a bit of a tirade now, clearly.

Jr. V has been asking for the entire year when the inflatable slides, etc are coming back to the Village. Finally, I will have an answer he can accept. With that said, if they're not there this year, there will be one very upset five-year-old on 35th. As for me, I think I am going to try to do the Sunday walk this year. My schedule didn't work for that last year, but it sounded like it was a good time.

Multnomah Neighborhood Association meeting tonight at 7PM! At the art center in the back corner room (follow the signs).

Oh by the way, thanks for the link Reeds in Oregon!